We believe that music is alive and is a vital part of our services at The ROCK Full Gospel Church.
- We believe that as we praise and worship God together corporately that we create an atmosphere of His divine presence where we can minister to the Lord and the Lord will minister to His people.
- We are committed to making His praise glorious! (Psalms 66:3)
- We believe that those who worship Him, must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
- We strive for sensitivity to the flow of the Spirit by following scriptural instructions relating to singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. (Ephesians 5:19)
- We believe God calls, anoints, and appoints musicians who are committed to developing musical knowledge and skill through instruction and teaching, promoting a spirit of excellence.
- We desire to reach all age groups through providing different styles of music, such as contemporary, traditional, and anointed music to reach our children and youth.
- We believe in the freedom of expression in praise and worship such as clapping, jumping, shouting, hilarious praise, lifting of hands, and bowing before Him. Rehearsed and choreographed dance routines are not encouraged during corporate worship. This facet of ministry at The ROCK will be observed during “specials” and will be pre-approved by leadership prior to their presentation.
- We will strongly encourage and train our young people in their musical abilities and talents and will strive to provide them outlets to strengthen such gifts.